My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 1 June 2013

Bingo Challenge at No Matter Which

Hello there, hope you're having a good weekend so far. My project today is for our new challenge over at No Matter Which challenges where we have a Bingo Challenge, i've got a 'full house' with my project but I won't say anymore, you'll have to pop over to the challenge blog and find out more! While you're there check out all the gorgeous projects from my talented teamies! 


I've used a gorgeous digi from our generous sponsor Delicious Doodles,Terri is kindly giving our lucky winner 4 of her beautiful images! 

I've coloured the image with Graph'it and Promarkers and layered the image up over some dp from my stash and an embossed piece of card. I've added flowers, some glitter, little pearls in the corners, a punched border, gingham ribbon, lace and a stamped die cut sentiment (from Whimsy Stamps, I just love these little stamp sentiments!!) The butterfly is also from Delicious doodles, i've  given him some sparkle and added some iridescent beads for his body.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Chocolate Coffee and Cards: Fantasy/fairies
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Created with love: at least 3 layers
Digi haven: butterfly challenge
QKR Stampede: winged creatures
Thanks for popping by
Claire xx 

16 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Claire, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh wowzer, this is stunning!!! Hugs Juls xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire you need to come and live with me so we can craft every night!!! AMAZING....I've just shown Tom and he can't believe you have coloured in that image!!! WOW WOW WOW!!! Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Claire. You have coloured the image so beautifully and your detailing looks so beautiful. I especially like the sentiment.

    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card and a beautiful color combo! Your butterflies are really pretty! Super coloring too! Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC! Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card.. I love everything. Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: Fantasy and/or Fairies
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Card, love your colors. thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow great card and wonderful coloring. I have this image and love it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card. Love your colouring work. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful image with such a pensive expression. The whole card is gorgeous.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have seen this image before but the way you colored it is outstanding. Thanks for joining our You Lift me Up challenge at Created with Love Challenges.

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this is absolutely stunning. Love the design with the ribbon, lace and butterflies. Thanks for playing at QKR Stampede and good luck. Hope to see you back friday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at QKR Stampede!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all those Gorgeous Colours! Your paper matches so well too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Claire, sorry about my very late commenting...
    BUT I really Love your card. So beautiful! Your colouring is just amazing!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...