My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 9 June 2013

Anything goes at PanPastel UK

Good morning my lovelies, hope you're having a good weekend and enjoying the sunshine. For a change my garden is looking tidy (well if you ignore all the holes Barney has dug in the lawn) so I'm hoping the sun will shine and I can sit outside and read. I always think crafting outside sounds lovely but it never seems to work somehow, pens roll off to be eaten by Barney, the wind blows my stuff all over - you get the picture lol. Anyway I'm rambling on and I should be telling you about our new challenge at PanPastel UK where our theme this week is Anything Goes. As always our lucky winner will get a fab PanPastel Starter Kit from our generous sponsor Berni from Your Creativity Store


Its a nice easy theme so I've made a quick and easy card. I've use kraft card and one of the gorgeous Pronty Masks to create the background - Maimeri Light modelling paste through the mask , coloured with Permanent Red Shade PanPastel. I stamped the swirly heart (from Chocolate Baroque) on some more kraft card and embossed with WOW Vanilla White EP . I die cut the heart with a circle die and edged it with some gorgeous gingham trim from The Funkie Junkie Boutique. I just loooooove gingham!! To finish off I've added some little heart shaped pearls in the corners and a heart embellie. I made the heart by using more light modelling paste, this time in a silicone mould and again coloured with Permanent Red PanPastel.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Charisma Cardz: tons of layers
Crafting for all Seasons: Wedding or anniversary
Papertake Weekly: anything goes

Have a lovely day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Love the country style feel of this! Great idea with the gingham fabric/ribbon. Love the combination of that with the white stamping and the kraft card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Claire. I love the colours and beautiful gingham frame
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sue if you'll get my last comment as the screen froze. A super card Claire - love the heart stamp and the gingham trim especially.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card Claire, the white looks great against the craft card

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire :-) I love how you used the modelling paste and the mask ,,, the whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Crafty Ribbons Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire and thanks for making such marvellous circle for the current challenge at Crafty Ribbons, I like it and have seen nothing like it before!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga / DT at Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, love the colours and the center piece is so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Claire, the design is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in our Wedding/Anniversary at CFAS. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful and different card :-) Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again next time :-) Elaine DT -xxx-
    p.s I have a blog hop with candy from Crafty Ribbons if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://www.sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/all-crafts-challenge-blog-hop-and.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...