My lovely blogland friends

Monday 10 June 2013

Spirograph Mask and PanPastels

Good morning, folks and a warm welcome to my new followers.  Monday morning so I'm back at work, yuk!!!! but before I go I just wanted to share a card made for the recent Sensational Stencilling show on C&C. I've used the Pronty Spirograph mask for the background but unfortunately the pic hasn't picked up the detail.


I applied Ultramarine Blue PanPastel through the Spirograph mask with a duster brush and sealed with hairspray. The image is a digstamp from Sweet Pea Stamps, she's been coloured with Graph'It makers. To create the effect of transparent sparkly wings, I painted over her wing with Oyster Twinkling H2o. I've used blue card to mat and layer and added a little blue seam binding bow. The daisy was made by using Maimeri Light Modelling Paste in a silicone mould, coloured with PanPastels.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: I is for image
Chocolate Coffee and Cards: fantasy/ fairies
Little Claire's: open challenge
The Hobby House: anything goes

Well I'm off to work now, hope you're enjoying the sunshine :-)
Thanks for popping by today, 
Claire xx

13 comments:

  1. That spirograph background is so delicate (shows up great when you click on the pick). It's a gorgeous card Claire.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post title caught me eye! I used to have a spirograph set when I was very young and loved using it. Beautiful background and card Claire. Hope you are having a fabulous day, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the image the colours and the bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really beautiful Claire, I love the image, your colouring is fab and the layout is so pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Claire, I can just see the background. Beautifully coloured image. Hugs Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card Claire, and love that image - and that background is gorgeous
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful - such an elegant card and the background is fantastic.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous Claire. Lovely. I can see your background paper and it is lovely. I bet it is even more lovely IRL.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card. Lovely coloured image and background. Thank you for joining Little Claire's blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claire,
    Gorgeous card, love the image you've used, her wings do stand out coloured with the H20's. Background looks good too.
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the background! Thanks for playing at Alphabet Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks for participating in our CHOCOLATE, COFFEE and CARDS challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...