My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 8 June 2013

Reflections with the SplodgeAway Mat

Good morning and a big yippppeeeee cos the weekend is here at last. I'm getting a bit fed up of this working for a living lark, I think I'm going to have to find a rich man or win the lottery so I can become a lady of leisure lol. In the meantime I'll have to make the most of my crafty time at the weekends. This week on the SplodgeAway Blog, we're showcasing the fabulous SplodgeAway Mat and I've done a quick tutorial on how to create a really easy reflection using your SplodgeAway Mat if you fancy having a peek.


I've created a brayered scene using Lavinia Stamps, Memento inks, markers and my Splodge Away Mat. I won't go in to all the deets as you can find out more on the SplodgeAway Blog. Its soooooo easy to create a reflection using your SplodgeAway mat. Once I'd created the refections I brayered the background, using the Fairy Stenskape masks to mask the hills and stamped in the images in the foreground and some foliage along the top

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft: summer scene
Eclectic Ellapu: things with wings
Shopping or Stash: no patterned paper

Thanks for popping by, have a lovely day :-)
Claire xx






17 comments:

  1. This is stunning Claire, I love all the reflections going on in the scene. Almost makes me want to get my brayer out of the packaging and have a go.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find him Claire, can we share........pleeeeeease.

    Loving your fairy creation and tranquil scene.

    Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Such a wonderful magical scene you have created Claire. The reflection looks fantastic and the colours are gorgeous
    I hope you are having a good weekend
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, so delicate looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a gorgeous scene Claire and I'll definitely check out your tut. If it's a choice of winning the lottery or finding a rich man - I think we both know that winning the lottery would be the preferred choice!!
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Claire
    Very ethereal and pretty

    crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous card. Love the reflections in the water. And I love the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic creation Claire, love the soft colours in that background
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love your reflections card, delicate and pretty and very clever stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning project. TFS with us Eclectics this week and hope you join in with future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fabulous!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow Claire this is absolutely stunning, the shading of the colours is brilliant.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card,beautiful colours. Please can you tell me where I can find your tutorial.
    Thanks.
    Curly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, just love your creation really pretty!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Natalie & Amy's this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Claire this is fabulous

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, this is absolutely beautiful, a truly stunning card!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Cupcake Craft Challenges :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE the scene and the reflection is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...