My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 13 June 2013

Christmas at CRAFT

Good morning my lovelies, I usually make Christmas cards all year round but I've got to confess this is my first one this year! I've got to thank the lovely gang at CRAFT challenge for giving me a kick start as   I'm joining the team as GDT this month and our theme for this weeks challenge is 'Christmas'. As always there are some fab prizes up for grabs, with goodies from Bugaboo, Floppy Latte, Gingerloft  and QKR Stampede. I've used an image from QKR Stampede for my GDT card


I've used a MS punch to create the card front, I never get these quite straight lol so I've added some buttons and bakers twine to cover the slightly dodgy bits. The supercute image is from QKR Stampede, perfect for a boys Chrismtas card. I've coloured with promarkers and glittered with glamour dust. I've used a bp from my Christmas stash box, added some ribbon and a couple of little bells with a stamped sentiment. The bells were a real bargain, I got a wreath made of bells from the pound shop just after Christmas!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments: for a male
Creative Moments: Weather
LEJ Designs: something for the boys
Papertake Weekly: hello boys
Whimsy Inspiration: shaped cards
Use it Tuesdays: Masculine

If you've got a min, check out the CRAFT challenge blog for some inspiration from the team.
Well as usual I'm rushing off to work so have a good day and thanks for popping by today
Claire xx

15 comments:

  1. What a cute card, and well done you for having started, - at the moment I can't even start to think about Christmas, but I guess it's a good idea to get a head start....

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a super card Claire, great image and design - not sure I want to read that sentiment right now though.lol
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Claire, I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful detailing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Claire, I like the image, the colours and the buttons.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely Christmas card for a boy, I love the image... your layout is great.... I can't see the dodgy bits, lol x
    Thank you for joining in the LEJ Designs challenge, good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Claire :-) the image is adorable ,,, sooo cute ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and image which is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Creative this fortnight. Abbie (Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah this is super, I really need to start mine, Oops Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.....but not Christmas already lol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is super adorable, great coloring...It is hard to believe that we are only 6 months from Christmas...wow. Congrats on getting a head start, I will wait a little longer...have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful card Claire, just love that sweet image! Thanks so much for playing at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a supper cute Christmas card thank you for joining us at creative moments .Kaz.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for sharing your creation with us and for joining us at Creative Moments #19 weather challenge. Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...