My lovely blogland friends

Friday 21 June 2013

Summer birthday at PolkaDoodles

Hellooooo, Friday at last and even better I'm working from home this morning :-) I am working honest, hopefully Mr Blogger will post this for me while I've got my nose to the grindstone lol. My card today is for our new challenge at Polkadoodles where the theme is Summer Birthday.


I've used an image and backing papers from Cherryblossom Lane cd from Polkadoodles (of course), now i'm not usually a big fan of animal stamps but I just luuuuurve the bunnies on this cd so I expect you'll be seeing a few more before long lol. The image is coloured with Graph'It and Flexmarkers, inked with distress ink . I've added a punched border, some faux stitching, some scalloped lace and a satin bow topped with a pink rose, The sentiment is also from the same cd, these ticket sentiments are fab! Here's another pic of the image:


To finish off I've popped some little faux pearls in the corners

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
Digi Makeover: punches/dies
Divas by Design: distressing
fab'n'Funky: animals
In the pink: Pink flowers
Pollycraft: anything goes

I don't know about summer birthdays, it looks more like November outside today, its so dull and we've had torrential rain (again!!) and its forecast to rain all weekend, what that all about? Not good but i suppose its perfect crafting weather as I won't feel bad about leaving the weeds again lol.
 Have a good day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx

15 comments:

  1. ahhh this looks very lovely, cute bunnies, hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet Claire! Cute as well and well put together.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, Claire! Love the way you've coloured the image and the punched border make it truly elegant! Have a great weekend!
    xxx Asha
    Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Claire, love the colouring and layout
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Claire. I love the cute image and pretty papers.
    I hope you have a good weekend
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say I love the images too, think I need to buy that CD. Love your creation, just beautiful. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so..so adorable Claire. Wonderful colours, beautifully designed and coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Great colouring, love the stitches and layers.
    Thank you for joining us at Fab'n'Funky

    Huggsss,Angelique
    EngelDesignsScrap
    DT Call at Creative Fingers

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. The image is so sweet and I love the papers and design.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at In The Pink Challenge x
    hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so gorgeous honey, love the papers! Thx for joining us at PC!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Claire,
    Just popping over to Congrat you on being the winner over at Divas by Design :) I wanted to come & see your design, which btw is wonderful. The bunnies are soo cute & your colouring is fab :) Thank you so much for sharing. I know what you mean about the rain. We have had rain for nearly a week now. Oh well, all the more reason to stay inside..in the craft studio :) Hugz, Lisa.

    P.S Would love for you to come, visit & like :) Join my blog prompt challenge to get featured on my blog &/or enter for my design giveaway on Facebook.

    Dreamtime Designs: www.etsy.com/shop/DreamtimeDesigns
    Blog: http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/DreamtimeDesigns - Free Giveaway
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/DreamtimeDsigns
    Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/LisaWDesigns

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the sweet image and design. Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Good Luck!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...