My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 16 June 2013

Male theme at PanPastel UK

Good morning, we've got a new challenge starting at PanPastetl UK and this week we'd like to see projects with a male theme. As always our lucky winner will receive a PanPastel starter set from our lovely sponsor Berni at Your Creativity Store so don't miss out :-). I don't have many male themed stamps, and love to create sea/sky effects so this was a great excuse for me to create a nautical card. 

I began by created the background using a Pronty Alphabet Mask. I laid down some turquoise PanPastel and lightly brushed some Raw Umber PanPastel through it, I overstamped with some text. Next I created the little seascape using PanPastels in various shades of blue and turquoise. I cut a porthole shaped frame and added some dots of cosmic shimmer glue.
The Embellie was made using Maimeri Iridescent medium coloured with PanPastels in shades of brown, buttered onto one of my favourite stamps from the Stampman, I inked the stamp up with gold stazon first and  left it for a couple of days to dry

:

To finish off i've added a nautical knot using some string and an old button

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Artistic Stamper: makes for me
Get Inky: boys/men
Milkcoffee: Male inspired
Top Tip Tuesday: masculine

Well as usual on Sunday morning there is a ginormous pile of ironing calling my name so i'd better scoot and get it done so I can grab some time in my craft room. Have a lovely day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx


10 comments:

  1. WOW!! Totally stunning Claire!!
    I hope you have a good Sunday
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sea scape Claire, just what you would see from a porthole while at sea. I also love the embellishment you've made, it goes so well.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous card Claire, love that porthole effect and your colours and layout are stunning as always
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH CLAIRE! This is just AWESOME! *** LOVE IT *** Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘One For The Boy’s’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously inventive Claire!! The 'buttered' embellishment is AMAZING and your porthole looks fab! Terrific card! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again Claire WOW!!!. The scene you have created is absolutely awesome, so realistic. I think this one may just be my favourite, I love it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire your card is just perfect! Thanks for playing at Crafting For All Seasons in our One For The Guys challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that embellishment and the wave effect you have achieved looks amazing!! Very clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...