My lovely blogland friends

Friday 27 August 2010

A sketch challenge at Crafty Ann's


Another Friday and its time for another challenge at Crafty Ann's!! We had loads of goregous entries for our last challenge and this time is our first challenge in our new home on blogger at Crafty Ann's Challenge blog   make sure you visit us and check out the rest of the DTs work - some really beautiful cards as always!!

Here is my card, I love sketch challenges and really enjoyed making this card


I've used bps from Crafty Ann's mottled stone collection in pink and green, one of Ann's lovely ticket sentiments  and Ann's beautiful Music Collage 2 (you can get them from Crafty Ann's Digi Shop where there are also some gorgeous new tartan papers too!!). The backing papers are beautiful - so pretty and the pattern is really delicate (the photo just doesn't do it justice at all) I cut the papers to shape and edged them with a gold pentouch pen and added some fb gems.

I coloured the image with promarkers distressed it with vintage photo DI. I also coloured an extra violin and bouquet and decoupaged them, adding the little ticket as a finishing touch

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Just Scraps: Fussy Cutting
Donna's Den: Decoupage
One stitch at a time: Say it with Shapes
Papertake Challenge: 3,2,1! (3 gems, 2 bps and one image)

Thanks for looking, I'm looking forward to seeing your take on Ann's fab sketch!!
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautifully made and gorgeous summer colours. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Claire, it was great we used a different version of the collage. I love your take on the sketch. I have enjoyed my time as a GD and it was lovely working with you.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Claire - I'm in awe of how you've coloured the violin! You've made it look so dimensional even without the fact that you've decoupaged it. Beautiful card and take on the sketch.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! stunningly beautiful!!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a stunning design.

    Thank you for joining us at PTW this week.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The card is beautiful Claire. Always love your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...