My lovely blogland friends

Monday 23 August 2010

A lovely award From Cathy...

I'm over the moon to receive this lovely award from my blogging buddy Cathy - thank you so much :-). Pop over to Cathy's blog and check out her gorgeous cards - she has some real beauties on her blog!!



These are the rules for this blog award
1. Thank the person who gave you the award - done!
2. Put the award on your blog - done!
3. List 3 things about yourself
  • I am very very clumsy
  • I qualified as a Life Coach last year
  • I hate driving probably because I'm not good at it lol. When I was having my driving lessons my teacher said I was the only person he'd ever met who could drive better backwards than forward (cheek!!!!)
4. Post a picture you love


This is my little feathered friend Sammy, he's a yellow crowned Amazon parrot and I especially love this photo as Sammy hates having his photo taken. As soon as he sees a camera he attacks it so I've hardly got any pics of him. I managed to get this one the other day with my new camera. He doesn't look best pleased but at least he didn't savage the camera lol

5. Pass the award on to 5 other people. Now this is the tricky bit as I get so much inspiration from everyone's blogs but I'd like to give this award
These ladies are all amazingly talented and I get so much inspiration as well as friendship from them all. Please check out their blogs - you'll be pleased you did :-)
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. O Claire!!!! Thank you so much for this lovely award.
    I'm so honored to receive this from you!
    Thanks for this great gift my friend!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou so much Claire for thinking of me, I am honoured. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. Love the piccie of Sammy, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, Congratulations on your lovely award! You deserve it!! Your blog is lovely! Thank you so much for thinking of me, I so appreciate it! I would love to hear more about your life coaching! Love cute little Sammy!:)

    Hugs,

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Claire! This is such a lovely award :D Glad to spread a little sunshine :D XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...