My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 26 August 2010

Seeing Through....

I was so lucky to win last week's challenge at Sweet Pea stampers - this gorgeous ching-chou Kuik stamp was part of my prize from the lovely Linda at Jazzlin's Designs (huge thank you's to Linda and the rest of the fabby team at Sweet Pea Stampers). I've used 'Seeing Through' for this card


I stamped the image with versamark and embossed with black detail EP, I also dotted the sky with a versamark pen and added some clear sparkle EP to look like stars in the sky. I've coloured the image with Twinkling H20's except for the skintones which are promarkers. This new camera is not very friendly lol, I can't turn the flash off for some reason so sorry for the glare on the pic. Papers are from K&Co (distressed and inked with vintage photo DI), shimmery  floral ribbon from Crafty Ribbons, the heart shaped pearls, flowers and leaves are also from Linda at Jazzlin's with some glimmer mists and stickles added. The buttons, dragonfly brad, and lace are from my stash.

I'm so pleased I found Linda's shop, we are in a bit of crafty desert here and although Linda's online store isn't open yet you can email her with an order, Linda is so friendly and her prices are FAB!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Sweet Pea stampers: Lace and Pearls (they also have some fabby monthly blog candy)
Rainbow Lady's Challenge: Sparkle and Shine
Truly Scrumptious: Sketch + Brads, buttons and bows
Incy Wincy: Buttons and Bows
Lollipop: Ribbon and Buttons
City crafter: I see stars (you'll be lucky in this dodgy photo lol but they are there honest)

Thanks for looking. I usually love Thursdays as it means the weekend is nearly here but I'm enjoying my week off so much I'm not in a hurry for the weekend to arrive
Claire xx

19 comments:

  1. Lovely card Claire, such a beautiful image, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and a fab image
    Thanks for joining in at CYDA this time

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Claire this is stunning and congratulations on your win, you have coloured this image so beautifully the colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Claire.Thanks for sharing with us at Incy Wincy and Cyda this week and good luck.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeously sparkly and shiny Claire I love it. Well done on your win too. Thanks for sharing this week Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Claire this is stunning!! I love all the effects with the H2O's and embossing :D
    Thank you for joining us at sweetpea stampers and good luck. I hope you enjoy the rest of your week :D

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Claire, loving the colours and the detail on your card is perfect!

    Well done on your won ;-)

    Thanks for joining us over on Sweet Pea Stampers and good luck!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty, Claire. The colors really go together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Claire, I love the autumnal colours you have used. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is gorgeous. I love all of the little details you have encompassed! Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy...Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done! ... thanks for joining us at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice colors, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love all the elements..........thanks for joining us at the CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so stunning. I love the colours and all the detail. So glad that you enjoyed getting your prize. Hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous.. Love that image.. Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great card and the coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous hun! Love it!!
    Thanks for playing at SPS this week, and good luck with the draw!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Claire thanks for playing along at CYDA.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...