My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 8 August 2010

Exciting news!!!!

Woooo hooooo !!! How excited am I? I'm so happy to say that i've been chosen as a DT member for Suzanne's  new challenge blog at  Lets Ink It Up which is all about rubber stamping



I'm really proud to be part of such a talented team - Suzanne has picked out some really inspirational ladies and I'm really looking forward to working with them. Our first challenge will be announced on September 5th and they will run every 2 weeks so there will be plenty of time to get inky.

Suzanne has got some exciting sponsors lined up but before the challenges start there is some fab blog candy on offer so pop over and become a follower to be in with a chance of winning

. I'm going to be offering some candy too - my son has lost my camera so I'll be announcing that as soon as he finds it so watch this space lol.

Claire xx


9 comments:

  1. Well done Claire,very well deserved,have fun.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Claire and well deserved. Your work is awesome, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Claire, you deserve it.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sob sob you missed my name out........
    Congratulations, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news Claire. Great to be on the same team. Hope to get to know each other soon.
    Hugs
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! Glad to be joining you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaye for us!!!!! Congratulations and I can't wait to start!! Hugzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Claire you deserve it.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow congrats huni you so deserve it your a true inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...