My lovely blogland friends

Tuesday 10 August 2010

Meet Jack and Jill, they have some news for you!!

Here are Jack'n'Jill, an adorable image from the lovely CJ at Cowgirl Up Designs. I love these little cuties and I've coloured them with promarkers for this card


I've used some Anna Griffin papers  and ribbon(shhhhh don't tell, they are from a Christmas kit lol) and made some flowers using a template. I've added glittery centres to the flowers and some tiny buttons to the corners of the image. The sentiment is a stamp from Elusive images. I did use a sketch for the card layout but missed the deadline for the challenge - story of my life this week lol but I'm also entering Jack and Jill in the following challenges:
A Pocket Full of Posies: All that glitters
I did it creations: cute cute cute
Fab'n'Funky: Spotty, dotty and stretchy stripes


There's a clue in this card to Sunday's challenge over at Cowgirl Up Designs Sunday Stampen Challenge - guess what,  its going to be all about buttons and ribbon!! There will be some more inspiration too but you'll have to pop over on Sunday to find out more!! The challenge will be sponsed by Pollycraft and there are also some of CJs gorgeous images up for grabs too!!

There's still time to enter this weeks sketch challenge over at Cowgirl Up - there is a fab prize from our sponsor K Andrew Designs AND CJ has also decided to give 4 of her gorgeous images to the winner too!!! The top 3 won't be left out as they will all get one of CJs images too!!

Thanks for visiting, I hope you are having a good day
Claire xx


9 comments:

  1. super cute card, love the color choice it remines me that Christmas will soon be here. Thanks for joining us at the I Did It Creations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The colors are so vibrant and your coloring is perfect! The handmade flowers are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! Love the colouring and the image is so sweet! Thank you for joining us over at PFOP and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You have coloured this beautifully. I have this image but have never used it as it didn't appeal until i saw what you have done with it! Will have to have a play now! Thanks for joining us at Fab and Funky this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one cute card hun - love the image - thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
    Hugs,
    Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow Claire this is stunning that image is beautiful so is your colouring and design of this card I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally cute. Great mix of colors and patterns.
    Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute image, love what you did!!! thanks so much for playing along with IDIC.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing coloring! I love the way you use highlights and shading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...