My lovely blogland friends

Friday 13 August 2010

Christmas in August at Crafty Ann's

Its time for a new challenge at Crafty Ann's Challenge blog and this time around the theme is 'Christmas in August'. I love maiing christmas cards, in fact I have loads made all ready for this year so i've really enjoyed making this  card


I've used Crafty Ann's fabby Aga image with a cute little Tilda for this card, I can just imagine Tilda making her Christmas pud lol. I just love Ann's aga it is perfect with so many different cute character stamps :-)

The frame is cut on my cricut and is made using Crafty Ann's crimson paper from the Autumn tones Embossed hearts collections (you can get Ann's lovely papers and digi stamps here). I've used the same paper for the side panel and I've used Anns' polished stone bp in green from the pastels collection behind the aga image,
The checked bp is from my stash ( I think it may be Anna Griffin). To finish off I've added some ribbons and poinsettia flowers from my stash and one of Ann's ticket sentiments.

There is also some news at Crafty Ann's - we are moving home!! This will be the last challenge at the wordpress blog as we are moving over to blogger, pop over to the new challenge blog here to find out how you can win some goodies in Ann's blog warming celebrations lol.

I'm also entering this card in the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays: Anything goes
Donna's Den: Something sweet
Fab'n'funky: Your favourite colours (I love red and green all year round)
Stampavie and More : Christmas in summer


I hope you're going to join us at Crafty Ann's, this time, I can't wait to see your Christmas creations
Claire xx 

11 comments:

  1. Wow Claire this is so sweet, I love doing Christmas cards early too when there is no panic. I wi;; have to go on over and have a look and see if I can join you this time as it's your farewell to your old home!

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image, and I love the design. Such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's my vision of christmas :D I always cook too much and we have left overs for a week haha! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous Claire - who wouldn't want to be in that kitchen will Tilda while she's making the pud? I can just imagine it being all snuggly and warm on a cold winter's day!
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Christmas card, thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Claire, I love that image & the rich colours :)

    Thanks for joining us at Donna's Den & Good Luck!

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays “Anything Goes” challenge. Good luck!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such orgeous card, Claire.
    Your colouring of both images is excellent - I am in awe :-)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so gorgeous Claire. She is so cute and I love your colouring and layout.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    aahhhh what a cute card, thanks for playing at Stampavie and more.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...