I've cut the shapes on my cricut and then coloured them with distress inks in vintage photo, spiced marmalade and antique linen and stamped them with a Creative Expressions crackle stamp. The leaves are coloured with shabby shutters. I stamped the flower twice on some white card coloured with the same distress inks and embossed with black detail EP. I also stamped and embossed the flower on some glossy card coloured with ginger and lettuce alcohol inks. I decoupaged the layers of the flower, added some lime stickles and attached it to the centre of the tag. The oval tags are coloured the same way and I stamped a quote from Sweet Pea stamps a bee from Artemio and added a punched butterfly.
I love working with beads and decided to add a beaded hanger and attach the oval with beads, thats when it all started to go horribly wrong lol. I made the beady bits (note the technical terminology lol) with wire, myuki drops and twisted bugle beadsThe two metal embellishments are earring blanks from the local scrap store which started off with little loops which I was going to use to attach the oval - BUT I managed to snap one! At that stage I thought it was destined for the bin but I managed to remove the earrings and stick them on further up, waste not want not as my grannie used to say ;-)
I thought it would be plain sailing to attach the beaded bits with eyelets and jump rings, WRONG! I didn't have any jump rings big enough so I had to bodge some from headpins (so don't look too closely lol). Added a little metal peg as a finishing touch (not sure if Wendy is into metal pegs lol).
I'm also entering this in the following challenges:
Craft your days away: With wings
One stop craft challenge: Not a card
Alphabet Challenge: Q is for quote
Aud Sentiments: Anything goes
Just Scraps: Anything goes
Thanks for looking, sorry about the photo, I can't blame my dodgy camera any more as my photo's are just as bad with new my camera lol