My lovely blogland friends

Friday 2 January 2015

Tic Tac Toe at Polkadoodles!

Good morning folks, and happy New Year to you, I hope 2015 will bring you health, happiness and creativity too!!  I'm back to work this morning so I'm not a happy chap but I'm due an early finish so hopefully I'll be home in good time. Before I go though its challenge time at Polkadoodles and we've got a fun 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge for you for the next two weeks. Pop over to the challenge blog and check out my teamies fabby inspiration and find out about the prize we've got up for grabs too!


I've used one of the gorgeous images from the Winston Deluxe Papercrafting Collection, coloured with Graph'It markers. The cute little ticket sentiments are from Work and Play Collection 3. I have to confess I've forgotten which cd the papers are from as whenever Nikky comes up with a new collection I always have a printing frenzy so my new years resolution is to use some of it up!!


I've added lace, ribbon, paper flowers, die cut hearts (embossed with blue frantage EP). I've used kraft cardstock for matting and layering and also used some twine and some raffia lace. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Creative Card Crew: anything goes
Divas by Design: anything goes
Jellypark: ribbons and bows
Paper Shelter: Anything goes
Penny's Paper Crafty: Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes
The Crazy Challenge: anything goes

Well I'd better get myself organised and go earn some pennies
have a good day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx

16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the texture you've got on that bear :-) Beautiful soft blues - really pretty. Fab image and great layout - I love that card shape Hugs Jayne x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Claire, I love the cute taddy. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful. Love the shape and the wonderful design. TFS and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so pretty
    Happy New Year
    hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous design hun and great colouring and texture xx Thank you for joining us over at http://divasbydesignchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (Divas by Design DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool creation and beautiful pick, lol :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous!! Love all the details, desperately waiting for my Winston cd to arrive :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly a masterpiece! Gorgeous elements and details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore all the dimension on this Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous creation - lovely design and colours - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Paper-Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card hun!
    Hugs
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my ... yummy .. love it x hugs jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so very pretty, I always love your creations.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...