My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 11 January 2015

CAS inspiration at PanPastel UK

Good morning folks, how's your weekend going? Its been a bit blustery here this weekend, perfect crafting weather although i've been a busy bee as I'm still decluttering the house, and omg its taking forever lol. Anyway my card today is my DT project for our CAS challenge at PanPastel UK, you've still got a week to enter and there is a fab prize up for grabs for our lucky winner thanks to those lovely folks at Premium Craft Brands


This card took just a few minutes to make, I began by applying versamark through the dotty part of the Birds and leaves stencil. Then I applied yellow, red, green and blue pearlescent PanPastels through the stencil. To finish off I just stamped the sentiment (from Chocolate Baroque) with black archival ink and I was done.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Card Mania: let's shine
Cards Galore encore: anything goes
Crafty Catz: polka dots
Paper Creators Crafts: anything goes
Simply Create too: Let's celebrate
Sister Act: anything goes
Wags'n'Whiskers: anything goes

Thanks for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. Perfect CAS card Claire - fabulous sentiment too!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card I love the C&S design so simple but soon effective
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. ooh i love the simplicity of this card, it looks perfect ..thanks for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is most awesome, Claire!!! Love the shaped card and the colors are fun and celebration like!! Great job!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too - "Let's Celebrate" challenge!! Hope you will join us next time as well!!

    Taunya Butler
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    personal blog - http://daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect CAS card! I love the shape and the colorful dots.
    Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple design. Reminds me of those rainbow/confetti cakes Mom used to make. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cleanness of your card!! Love it!!! Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #12, Anything Goes, Dawn DT Member x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a fabulous card, such a brilliant CAS design.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have some candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in Card Mania Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...