My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 25 January 2015

Numbers at Fashionable Stamping Challenges

Good morning  my lovelies, how's your weekend going? As always its chaotic here but I'm hoping to grab an hour in my craft room today. We've got a new challenge starting at Fashionable Stamping Challenges today and the theme is 'Numbers', chosen by my lovely teamie Amanda. Our lucky winner will receive a generous $20 voucher from our sponsors Flonzcraft so I hope you're going to play along. Don't forget we're a stamping challenge though so no digis allowed!


I've made a clock using stamps from Indigo Blu for my DT project. I bgan by painting the mdf blank with cream acrylic paint and once that was dry i applied PanPastel ink shades of blue here and there. Next I stamped my favourite English Flourish stamp with Versamark and dusted over some Blue Pearlescent PanPastel, it dosn't show up too well in the pic but it looks really pretty in real life.

I stamped and masked the roses and then stamped the cogs and the roman numerals with Flitter Glu and gilded with Gin and Tonic Gilding flakes. I coloured the roses with derwent Colorsoft pencils and added some shadow to the cogs. I've also added some little gems to mark the hours on my clock.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons: anything but a card
Red Rubber Inspirationals: stamping, anything goes
Thats Crafty: Tick tock
The Stamping Boutique: make your own background

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. How gorgeous and delicious is this Claire. Wherever this clock hangs it is going to be a showstopper.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful clock Claire
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire, this is awesome.
    Irene x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful your clock !
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft 4 Eternity and Good Luck !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks incredible Claire...the colours so soft and feminine. A cog clock - so clever! I know that if this was hanging on my wall then I would have sooo many comments about it. Beautiful
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful clock, love how the roses appear dimensional.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous clock Claire, love the addition of flowers to the dial.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome clock!!! So creative! Thank you for joining my challenge at the Red Rubber Inspirationals this week! Lynda - DT Champion Red Rubber Designs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...