My lovely blogland friends

Friday 9 January 2015

Shiny and New from Graph'It Colouring Challenge

Good morning, its inspiration time at Graph'It Colouring Challenge, you've still got a whole week to enter our challenge where the theme is 'Shiny and New'. You don't have to use Graph'Its to play along but of course we love it when you do. Our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous Graph'It goodies thanks to our lovely sponsors Premium Craft Brands!!


I've chosen to interpret the challenge theme by using a new image, isn't she adorable? She's from Sugar Nellie and I really enjoyed colouring her. Here's a bit better pic of the image


You can find a full list of colours used over on the challenge blog.
I added the polka dots to her top with a white Graph'It Shake pen and gave her wings some sparkle with a Silver Graph'It shake pen, love this pen for wings its sooooooo pretty!

I kept the card pretty CAS for me, just adding a stamped sentiment and a few little sparkly gems.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

If you've got a min, pop over to the challenge blog and check out my teamies gorgeous colouring!!
Aud Senitments: New (I've used a new digi)
Corrosive Challenges: shiny and new
Creative knockouts: girly Girl
Natalie and Amy's: something new
Penny's paper Crafty: anything goes
Sparkles Forum: anything goes
The Sugar Bowl: anything goes

Thanks for visiting today,
Claire xx

17 comments:

  1. Another amazing card ,Claire you never cease to amaze me
    Hugs Susan xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Claire. Such a sweet litte image, she makes me think of spring.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this image!! Love how she takes center stage of your card!! Thanks for sharing it with us in the sugar bow :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to pop over and let you know how gorgeous this is. I especially love your color job on her dress and wings. Just stunning Hun! Xo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so beautiful - I love her!!! Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card Claire, stunningly coloured. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovley looking card. Lovely colours and I love the big image. Great one! Thanks for joining us over at AUD sentiments this time.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our 4th Anniversary Anything Goes Challenge. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    Hugs Helen P (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and cute card. Love colors.
    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, what a cute image. Your card is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenge see you Wednesday for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the image! So darling and your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a delightful little fairy and you've coloured her beautifully. A fab creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favourite fairy glen image! Love the soft colours and the focus you've given to her.
    Thanks for joining us at the Sugar Bowl Challenge
    Hugs
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful project!

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty and I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugz

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! Thanks for joining in with Sparkles this month.
    Suzy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is soooo sweet and adorable! Love the image and your coloring looks awesome, super job! Your card is perfect for our Girly challenge at Creative Knockout. We are so happy to have you play along with us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...