My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 18 January 2015

Happy Birthday at PanPastel UK

Good morning folks, its challenge time at PanPastel UK and for the next two weeks we've got a nice easy theme for you as its a 'Happy Birtday' challenge. You don't have to use PanPastels to enter and we've got  fab prize for our lucky winner from those lovely peeps at Premium Craft Brands too so pop over to the challenge blog for all the details and you can check out the gorgeous inspiration from my teamies too.


For my card i've made a card and gift box, they were really quick and easy to make. I used a large background stamp from Chocolate Baroque (Dusty Damask) and stamped it in versamark on the card front and also twice on some white card. I used the mop brush to dust over Ultramarine Blue and the tint over the image highlighting the stamped design.

I spinkled some white frantage over the card front and heated from below before stamping the sentiment (also from Chocolate Baroque) in Paris Blue Memento Ink. To complete the box I cut the stamped card to size and stuck it on with pva glue, adding some bead trim to the top.

I stamped the butterfly from the postcard stamp set twice in versamark inkk and embossed with white EP. I stuck them onto some double sided adhesive and cut them out. I peeled off the backing from the adhesive and dusted on some Blue Pearlescent PanPastel for a lovely shimmer.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments: anything goes
Brown Sugar: Birthday for a girl
Paper Creators Crafts: anything goes
Sister Act: anything goes
Wags'n'Whiskers: anything goes

Thanks for popping by, have a great day and hope to see you again soon
Clare xx

12 comments:

  1. So lovely to make a gift box and card to match. I love the way you've out the adhesive onto the acetate and used it to adhere the PanPastel.
    I think I need a Mop Brush! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card & box combo! Versamark and pastel are one of my favourite technique, so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both beautiful Claire. ..loving that background stamp! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card with matching box Claire. I love the colours you've used for this.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Claire. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again … Anet DTX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love shades of purples and this is gorgeous...Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and matching box. very nice colors and so glad you joined us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card and box combo. Such pretty colors. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. We are currently having a DT Call and would love for you to apply
    Julie t

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so beautiful - I love the colours and wonderful butterfly! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This box and card set is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Brown Sugar.
    Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card and gift box, such pretty colours.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator's Crafts.
    Pauline
    x
    I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...