My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 7 April 2013

Use a stamped image at PanPastel UK

Good morning, oooh I do love Sunday mornings, a nice walk with the dogs a scrummy roast in the oven  and of course a new challenge at PanPastel UK and this week our theme is to use a stamped image.  As always our lucky winner with get their sticky paws on a fabby PanPastel Starter set thanks to our lovely sponsor Berni from Your Creativity Store.


For my card, I took inspiration from a project in Craft Stamper, I love the clean and simple layout so here's my version. I've used stamps from Crafty Individuals and began by masking the shaped card blank to create the sea in the circle aperture. I used PanPastels to create the sea and before I removed the mask I stamped the text. Once I'd removed the mask, I stamped the gorgeous vintage lady and coloured her with Graph'It markers and added some glamour dust for a little sparkle to the waves around her feet.

Here's another pic, this one shows the colours a bit better:


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Emergency Crafts: Nautical with some blue
Milk Coffee Challenge: anything but a square
Totally Gorjuss: anythng goes with sparkle

Well its certainly not the weather for paddling here in the UK but at least the weather is improving a little now, well its not snowing for a pleasant change
Thanks for visiting today
Claire xx

13 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, wow! What fantastic colouring the sea looks fantastic I could just run in and swim in that surf lol. Great make
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another stunning card Claire!! I LOVE the design, the way you have coloured the sea looks amazing and the image is so beautiful.
    I hope you have a good Sunday
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow great card, Claire. I like the lovely vintage lady very much. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Claire ! I love how you've created the sea and the colouring of the vintage lady is stunning! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Great stamping and I love the touch of the glamour dust around the waves around her legs, - looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a brilliant card Claire, your colouring is fantastic and I love the C&S style
    Enjoy the rest of the day
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little vintage scene you have created here. Love the background in the circle.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 500-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Claire I love the vintage image and your waves are fabulous. Hope you have had a lovely weekend
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there Claire, love love love your project, very beautifull and fabulous colours Hugs Terry xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous again Claire! You've created such a wonderful scene behind the beautiful vintage lady. I hope you are doing well, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claie, So glad to have found you blog. Congrats on joining the SplodgeAway design Team......me too!! Still pinching myself. So looking forward to seeing all your creations, this little lady is gorgeous. Have become the latest follower to your blog too. Best Wishes
    Carol Tadden xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous work on the Sea and so cool with the script.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...