My lovely blogland friends

Friday 12 April 2013

Some exciting news!!

Hi there folks, just a quick post to share my exciting news. I've been keeping it under my hat for a little while, which has been no easy task as I'm such a chatterbox lol. I've been bursting to tell everyone that I've been invited to join the SplodgeAway DT! Of course I said yes and I'm really looking forward to being part of such a talented team and working with such exciting products!!


Did you see the SplodgeAway show on C&C today? i've recorded it so i'm just going to put my feet up and watch it now. If you've got a min do pop over to the SplodgeAway blog and meet all my lovely new teamies and check out all the gorgeous projects
Have a lovely weekend

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your design team post, look forward to your deign team pieces.
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congrats Claire ...looking out for tips n techniques as I have a Splodge mat

    Have a great weekend x

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Claire. Happy Splodging.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sincere congrats Claire! I am so happy for you. Hugs, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Claire, a well deserved DT appointment.
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Claire. I know you'll be a great asset to the team.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. BIG congratulations Claire. I am really pleased for you and know you will be such a great asset to the team.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...