My lovely blogland friends

Friday 26 April 2013

Maimeri embellishments

Good morning my lovelies, and a big warm welcome to my new followers. One more day at work and the weekend is here yippppeeeee! Before I dash off to work, I wanted to share another sample I created for the 'Sentational Stencilling' shows on Create and Craft featuring the gorgeous new masks by Pronty which i've combined with Maimeri Mediums, PanPastels and Graph'It Markers.


I've used a real assortment of techniques for this little shadow box. The frame was made using light modelling paste applied through a Pronty Mask and coloured with permanent red tint PanPastel. I lined the inside of the box with a scrap of card stamped with a harlequin stamp by Indigo Blue, The lady is one of my favourite stamps from Crafty Individuals, coloured with Graph'It markers and liberally glamour dusted. At the top of the frame I tied a large bow and in the centre I've added a little cameo - I got a few of these from fleabay but they were all black and white so this one got a coat of Maimeri gesso and a dusting of Permanent red tint PanPastel. 

The heart embellie was made using Maimeri Iridescent paste and a Chocolate Baroque stamp, I'm going to do a tutorial for this technique on the PanPastel DT blog so once its live i'll add a link.


Here's a pic of the little frame in the bottom right, I got a few of these from the pound shop, its had the Gesso and PanPastel treatment. I popped a little stamped image inside and then added some flowers and beady trim, again liberally gesso'd and glamour dusted


I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Crafty Creations: pink plus one (black for me, I love pink and black together)
Crafty Individuals: Spring in fashion
Oldie but goodie: make it girly
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes

well work is calling so i'd better scoot off and earn some pennies
have a lovely day and thanks for popping by
Claire xx

18 comments:

  1. It's just s beautiful Claire - I'll be watching for that tutorial - hope we don't have to wait too long.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Claire this is exceptionally beautiful so much wonderful detail, awesome project.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Claire. So very pretty in pink and fabulous textures and embellishing.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzer!!! this is just AMAZING!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always amazed by your creativity Claire. This really is stunning.
    The colours, textures and details are just amazing
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This s amazing, really love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, so many stunning elements and such lovely colours, thanks for sharing with us at an OBAG, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is stunning Claire, love all the different techniques, the heart looks beautiful, will look out for the tutorial.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous shadow box Claire and I so love the colours. You have addedd so many details its just wonderful

    TFS

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers Claire - seriously clever range of techniques. It's a wonderful creation. All those textures look fabulous. Have a lovely weekend. Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Superb Claire - love the hearts and the embellies. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals April Challenge. Jean

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many amazing details. Hugs Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So many amazing details. Hugs Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful ! Love the heat and its texture.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely stunning Claire, I saw this on the show and thought how beautiful it was, love everything about, amazing work hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful. A lot of thought has gone into this, very creative. Thank you for sharing it with us this month at Country View Challenges. Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful shadow box Claire, so many pretty details to look at and so many lovely textures.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG! This is so beautiful Claire!
    Gorgeous heart and stamped images!
    Thanks for playing with us at CraftyIndividuals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...