My lovely blogland friends

Monday 22 April 2013

I'm not sure if life is passing me by.....

Good morning folks and a big warm welcome to my new followers, its lovely to 'meet' you and it really means a lot that you've joined my merry band of followers. My card this morning is one of my samples from the C&C show last week featuring the scrummy new Pronty Masks, if you missed the show do check out the masks at Your Creativity Store or watch the next show which is on C&C at 2pm today! Nikky Hall will be demoing the new masks, Maimeri mediums and PanPastels so its definitely one to watch. Unfortunately i'll be at work so fingers crossed the sky box will play nicely and record it for me :-)


I've used all sorts of gorgeous goodies on this card, i've used the new masks, PanPastels, Maimeri Light modelling Paste and Iridescent Paste with, of course, PanPastels. The focal image is a stamp from Indigo Blu, I love the sentiment, it really makes me chuckle :-)

I've die cut the image with nesties and layererd up the car with a nice sparkly red embossed one! Here's a better pic of the image, its stamped over a background made with the 'Spirograph' mask



To finish off I've added a little red bow and a black button
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments: for a guy
Crafty Catz: one for the boys
Happy Campers: mask or stencil
Jellypark: make me laugh
Totally Gorjuss: embossing

Well I'd better scoot off and get the bus to work, its all good fun isn't it?
Have a good day and thanks for popping by 
Claire xx

21 comments:

  1. Stunning card and great use of those masks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This is amazing Claire. So much wonderful texture. I love the image and fabulous sentiment.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of these masks Claire. You've shown them off beautifully here. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, fab card, superb colours together, can't wait to get started with DT work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card you have created Claire. I love that sentiment!!

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, those masks look super.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Claire - love the colours and elements. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card with a great sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sentiment. Fab creation Claire. Hugs Suzanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous masculine feel to this card! Love the vintage feel and that sentiment is such great fun! Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love the colours and your sentiment..Hugs Lozzy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a FANTASTIC piece of art!! Wearing two hats here for AGOAC and CI Paints, and I just want to say the patterns and textures are mesmerizing, as is the fantastically masculine color scheme. I just want to reach out and touch this card! Thanks so much for playing along at AGOAC and CI Paints this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely creation. Super sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is great I love how you did the background wicked cool!!! Thanks for joining us at CI Paints!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a lovely creation! Thanks for joining our Distress it challenge at A Gem of a Challenge!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this - that sentiment sums me up my life perfectly at the moment !! Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Colours compliment each other perfectly! Great card!

    Thank you for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. fabulous card thanks for joining us at CRAFT CATZ hugs sassyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Perfect sentiment to match great image. Love your card design.Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fab card, really great, thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark, Gaynor x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute I just love the sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative inspiration paints.
    CI design team member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...