My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 8 December 2011

Trees and Baubles and Rainbow Lady's Challenge

Hi there, you may have a feeling of deja vue when you see this post lol, that's because I got totally confused and posted it last week by mistake. Anyway hopefully this time I've got myself organised for Rainbow Lady's challenge this week which is 'Trees and Baubles'


I've used one of my favourite Christmas stamps for this card, I love this quirky Christmas tree from 'Family Christmas' themeplate by Chocolate Baroque. I've painted the image with H2os and die cut it with nesties labels 11 and distressed with bundled sage distress ink. The bp is from the Artylicious cd, Seasons Greeting. This is one of my favourite papers and I didn't want to cover it up too much so I kept the layout pretty simple and just added some green organza ribbon, some die cut leaves and rolled ribbon roses.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft Room Challenge: Make your own flowers
Come and get it: Anything Christmas
Fairy Tale: Christmas
Gingerloft: Winter or Christmas

Thanks for popping by
Claire xx

14 comments:

  1. fabulous! Love the inking you have done and the script detail in the background! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ribbon roses and gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing it with us for our make your own flowers challenge at The Craft-room challenge. Good luck. HUgs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Claire, thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, Claire...very colourful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Claire. I love the tree. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that´s so very beautifull and cute! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card Claire, love the image
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's a beauty!
    Thanks for sharing at Craft-Room Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your ribbon roses - they look fabulous! A beautiful, elegant card Good luck, and thanks for joining in at the Craft-Room Challenge. Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  10. a very elegant card. thanks for joining us @ CCAYR.x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the unusual Christmas colours with this - & that ribbon flower is a delight especially against that gorgeous deep green.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Claire -I can see why you didn't want to cover up the paper it's lovely - as is your card..love those ribbon roses..Thanks so much for joining our Craft Room Challenge..Esther xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, the background colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...