My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 25 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

Just a quick post to wish all my lovely blogland friends and followers a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a wonderful time with the ones you love, lots to eat and drink and that Santa has been good to you. Christmas is such a special time of year, its so lovely to be able to relax and spend some time with friends and family. Special hugs to those who are on their own at Christmas or are having a difficult time.

No card today as the last few days have been so hectic I haven't had a lot of time for crafting and I'm itching to get in my craftroom and play! Footy tomorrow so I'll be home alone for most of the day so I'll be getting inky fingers lol

Enjoy your day everyone

Merry Christmas

love and hugs
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. You too Claire.
    luv and hugs for a wonderful Christmas Day.
    {brenda} xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you've had a lovely day with your family Claire - & that you'll have some inky fun tomorrow. It's quite amazing how Christmas just sort of arrived this year - I'm sure time gets shorter as the years go by.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you and to your family!
    Happy Holidays!
    Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope those fingers are very inky at the moment Claire and congrats on your new DT position well deserved hunny.

    FSC is so lucky to have you on the design team your work is always amazing and unique.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas to you too Claire. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...