My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 15 December 2011

GDT at CRAFT Challenge

Hi there folks, well its my second week as GDT over at CRAFT challenge and this week we have a really fun theme for you, we want to see a card with a removable item! We have not one but two fab sponsors this week so 2 prizes up for grabs. For one lucky winner there is a prize from My Creative Classroom


I can really recommend the courses from My Creative Classroom as i did one earlier in the year and it was fab-u-lous so someone is in for a real treat! There is also another great prize of 3 digi stamps from Bows and Berries.


Now this challenge had me rummaging through my craft room for my thinking cap lol. I was tempted to make something with a little gift attached but didn't have a lot of time for any beading so I decided to make a card with a removeable tag. I've used papers from GCD Joyeaux Noel pad, matted on kraft and the main image is a cute digi  called 'Festive Birdhouse' from  our sponsor Bows and Berries


The image is coloured with promarkers and I've added glossy accents to the fairy lights and polar white flowersoft and glamour dust to the snow on the roof. I've cut the image out and popped it on a little pocket made using Nesties. Here's another pic showing the tag too (sorry the colours are rubbish, my camera has bleached the colour for some reason)


The sentiment is a stamp from Chocolate Baroque and the ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons and Joanna Sheen. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft your Passion: Tag you're it
Papertake Weekly: Dreaming of your favourite colour Christmas 
(I love traditional Christmas colours)
Shopping our Stash: Tags or kraft

thanks for popping by
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. Those papers are a lovely combination with the muted colours & I love the way your gingham ribbon works with them. Those colours are superbly traditional too & the fairy lights really pop with the Glossy Accents. Love your snowy overhang & the way you've fastened that tag. Super idea for the removable part.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Claire.Thanks for sharing this with us at Craft your Passion.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Claire. Love your cute bird and birdhouse image all dressed up for the Holidays. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion "Tag Your It" Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Claire, another stunning creation. Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and colours with a lovely vintage feel. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. hUgs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for playing with us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooooooh! love the way you've combined the tag AND the kraft... and that the tag tucks into that neat little *pocket* is even more awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely GORGEOUS card! The kraft looks amazing with your GCD papers. BEAUTIFUL card :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Claire!! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon! Merry Christmas!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab!!! Love the soft vintage feel! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...