My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 29 December 2011

New Year challenge at C.R.A.F.T

Hi there, my last card as GDT for C.R.A.F.T challenge, its been great fun and I've loved it, especially seeing all your gorgeous creations :-) This week our challenge is 'New Year' and I've used a fab image from one of our sponsors for this card



This week we have two prizes up for grabs, one lucky winner will receive 5 images from Sew Many Digital Stamps 



and our other lucky winner will win 2 images from Liazstamps


I've used an image called 'Harry' from Liazstamps, don't you just love the expression on his face LOL. He's coloured with promarkers, cut out with nesties and matted on a black faux nestie. The bp is from my stash and I've added some gold satin ribbon and a flower made with a spellbinders die.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Everybody Art: Anything goes
I love Promarkers: anything goes
My Mum's Craft Shop: anything goes
Scrapbook Sisters: anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: anything goes

Thanks for calling by today and thanks to the lovely ladies at C.R.A.F.T, its been a real pleasure to join you for December's Challenges
Claire xx




5 comments:

  1. this is really fun!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. That honey coloured ribbon is a beauty the way it echoes the bands on his hat & I like the way you have 'grounded' him.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what a hilarious stamp!! The background paper is perfect for this fun masculine card!! Thank you for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastically fun image and I love your clean layout...well done. Thanks for joining us at MMCS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card. Thanks for playing with us at MMCS challenge this week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...