My lovely blogland friends

Thursday 22 December 2011

Pastelles for Christmas at C.R.A.F.T

Hi there, how are you doing? Nearly ready for the big day?  Today's card is my GDT project for C.R.A.F.T challenge where the theme is 'pastelles for Christmas'


This week we have 2 generous sponsors so don't miss out as that means there are 2 prizes up for grabs! One lucky winner will receive 4 images and a paperpack (or 5 images) from Robyn's Fetish


Our other lucky winner will receive either 3 digi stamps or 2 cling stamps from 2 cute rubber stamps!


I've made a shaped easel, cut out with nesties and inked with tumbled glass distress ink. The image is from our sponsor Robyn's Fetish, I've coloured with with promarkers and added Ranger Black enamel accents for his eyes. Once that was dry (don't you just hate waiting for things to dry?? I do lol) I added lots of judikins prisma glitter to the melting snowman and then decoupages his hat, scarf, gloves and pipe. I've added a marianne die cut snowflakes, some ribbon from my stash and plenty of stickles.

The sentiment is computer generated, inked with pale blue ink,  and attached to a Creative Acrylic tag with glue and stickles to make it look like ice. I'm really pleased with the effect :-)

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Bunny Zoe's: Fancy folds/shaped cards
Digital Tuesday: Winter Wonderland
Drunken Stampers: Glittery Holiday
Fussy and Fancy: Monochromatic and sparkle
Stamp'n'doodle: Its Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday: Anything Christmas

I don't know where this week is going, I'm still nowhere near organised for Christmas eeeek!  Hubby has been in hospital this week, he's ok and home now but with that and work I don't seem to have had a minute so I'll be battling the crowds in my lunch hour to do a bit more Christmas shopping lol

Thanks for calling by
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. cute image!!! I love the shape of the card, and the fantastic sparkle!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning!

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday in Anything Christmas challenge.

    Merry Christmas!:)

    Maggie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sad snowman puddle. It is so cute. Fab colouring and sparkle. Thank you for joining us at CYDA this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards, great idea a coloring. Thanks so much for participating in Stamp n doodle's Christmas Challenge. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and a great use of the easel format!! Love the "puddle".

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card ♥ Thank you for joining us at Bunny Zoe crafts ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shading of that hat & your striking composition with that image. The placement of the ribbon is quite delightful & I like the gem & ribbon on the prop. Great fun.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Claire! This card is a HOOT! lol I'm so glad you got the chance to join in our monthly challenge at Bunny Zoe's!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas
    ps) There's still a few days left to join in my blog candy if you haven't already done so. You can find it at the top of my sidebar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire I so love this was going to use this image but couldnt work how but just love the shape you have used. A stunning card. Happy New Year. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really, really cute - though I always feel a bit sad when I see this melting snowman - LOL. Love the shape if the card, and hte sparkle. Good luck at Fussy and Fancys Monochromatic with som sparkle Challenge, and Merry Christmas, from Lisbeth K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...