My lovely blogland friends

Friday 30 December 2011

CCWS Blog Candy Winner

Hi there, todays the day that the blog candy winners are announced from our Blog Hop at Christmas Challenges {with sketches}! With the help of random.org's  clever random number generator my winner is.........

Paula (PEP)

congratulations Paula, please email me with your snail mail address and I'll get your goodies in the post!
Thanks to everyone who hopped along with us and your lovely comments, there is a full list of winners over at Christmas Challenges {with sketches} so make sure you check as you could be a winner

hugs
Claire xx


2 comments:

  1. Claire, I was just stopping by to say hello and wish you a wonderful "2012." Really have enjoyed being on the FSC DT with you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...