My lovely blogland friends

Friday 14 September 2012

Sketch and/or Autumn colours at Crafty Ann's

Good morning, yaaaaay Friday at last! When I finish work today Ive got a week off, yippppeeeeee.  Not only is Friday almost the weekend but its time for a new challenge at Crafty Ann's and this time Ann has a choice for you, a gorgeous sketch and/or Autumn colours. 

Unfortunately my pesky printer has conked out, so I couldn't use any of Crafty Ann's gorgeous bps but thank goodness I've always got plenty of images printed out. I've used one of my all time favourite, this beautiful Venetian Mask (you can find it here at Crafty Ann's Digi Shop). I've coloured it with my fabby new Graph'it markers and used the blender pen to add some texture to the shading, I've also added lots of faux pearls and glitter glue. The papers I've used are from Graphic 45's 'Olde Curiosity Shoppe' paper pad, I've die cut a spellbinders shape and layered the image over it. To finish off I've added some ribbon and paper roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Lexi's Creations: Autumn colours
Oldie but Goodie: One image two papers and three flowers (my oldie is the image)
Pile it on: Patterned paper
Shopping our stash: 3,2,1 (3 flowers, 2 papers and 1 image)
Stamp and Create: anything goes

Right, better get myself organised and go earn a crust. Thanks for popping by and all your lovely comments, have a good Friday
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Claire. Love the colour scheme.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Claire. Such a fabulous image and coloured so beautifully. The papers are gorgeous too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mystical card Claire and such a mask would also be a great stamp! Just dreaming.....warm greet Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Claire ! Love this ! Enjoy the week off work, Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Claire, what a gorgeous card. I love the colours you have chosen. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, that venetian carnivale mask is just sooooooooooo ♥GORGEOUS♥! what a fabulous focal point for a lovely card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my gosh, that venetian carnivale mask is just sooooooooooo ♥GORGEOUS♥! what a fabulous focal point for a lovely card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Claire this is really lush! I absolutely love it Mrs!!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Oldie But A Goodie and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card - amazing image and stunning colours.
    Thanks for playing along with us at AOBG this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...