My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 19 September 2012

Graph'It Markers!!!

Hi there how's your week going? I'm really enjoying my week off work, after such a hectic few months its bliss to be able to potter around and spend lots of time in my craft room. I've been having LOADS of fun with the fab new Graph'It Markers which are now in stock at Your Creativity Store. I'm counting down til payday so I can order some more.  Anyway  I decided to make a card inspired by the colours of Halloween and road test the markers with PanPastels too.

The background were made with panpastels and Chocolate Baroque stamps. I used versamark with stamps from Dusky Damask for the background panel, stamping over the pans and then dusting with more panpaste (I used violet and yellow/green pans) it gives a gorgeous effect. I coloured the image with Graph'it Markers, these pens blend wonderfully using the Mix'it. I ts hard to describe so I thought I'd take a pic so you could see what I mean,  You just use the Mix'It as a palette with your alcohol markera and the colours on the Mix'it can be reactivated with the blender pen so there's no waste. How cool is that?? 

You've got to love the storage boxes these markers come in too. As you can see the markers look quite chunky, I've only got small hands but they are really comfortable to work with, I'm itching to get my paws on some more of these fabby pens.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Allsorts : Purple Passion
ATCs and Cards with Attitude: anything goes, buttons and bows
Loves rubber stamps: Make your own background


Its a beautiful day here so I'm going out to tackle the garden for a couple of hours then back in to watch TV and colour. Hope you're having a good week
thanks for popping by
Claire xx


13 comments:

  1. Stunning card Claire the new markers are amazing I love them.

    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Claire - amazing background technique.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Claire and gorgeous background with the Pan's and the colours are up to my street! warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing to see yet more markers - striking results with the PanPastels.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool background technique! Turned out beautifully! I love the colors too! Awesome job! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card Claire. I love the image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful background and colors, I love it! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card, the background is really effective and your colouring with the new pens is great

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire this is quite beautiful I love the image and how you have coloured it, the background is also gorgeous, I love the look of both the Pan Pastels and the new markers it looks as if my wishlist is going to get a little longer, lol.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your latest creation is beautiful Claire. Love the gorgeous colour scheme and your new markers look ace.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh I love that! Great colours and I love how you've done the background. Theseam binding just stes it off nicely.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card, love the colours and image, thanks for joining us over at the CBN Challenge this month
    Hugs
    Ang
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT
    My Blog: A Crafty Blether

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like you had a great time off! Beautiful card - that background you created with the gold and purple and stamps is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...