My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 30 September 2012

All about the sentiment at PanPastel UK

Good morning folks, how's your weekend going? We had a lovely sunny Autumn day yesterday, it was a bit nippy but perfect dog walking weather. My card today is for our new challenge over at PanPastel UK where the theme is 'All about the Sentiment/Quote'

I've created a little Autumn scene using PanPastels and Stampendous stamps as a backdrop for my sentiment. The stamps are actually Christmas stamps but I thought they'd make a nice scene for any time of year. I added some leaves in red/orange and green with derwent pastel pencils and stamped the sentiment (from Sheena Douglass) with versamark and embossed with an antique gold EP. 
To frame the sentiment i made a flower using watercolour paper coloured with orange PanPastel, die cut with tattered florals and a button and twine bow in the centre. I coloured some card with orange, burnt sienna and yellow green PanPastels and then stamped with various leaf stamps (again by Sheena Douglass). I cut them out and created a little frame for the sentiment, adding a couple of tattered pine cones and some faux red berries.

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
Broken Box Stock: Fall foliage colours
Crafty Creations: Autumn leaves
Delicious Doodles: autumn colours, autumn scenes
Emergency Crafters: autumn leaves
Frilly and Funkie: autumn colours

As always our challenge winner will receive a fab PanPastel Starter set from our lovely sponsor Berni from Your Creativity Store 


If you've got a minute do check out my talented teamies blogs as they've come up with some stunning artwork, don't they always lol?? Anyway I'm off to tackle a big basket of ironing and then have some quality time with my PanPastels lol
Thanks for popping by today
Enjoy your Sunday
Claire xx

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and leaves Claire.
    Happy Sunday.
    Hugs Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! This totally stunning Claire. I love the gorgeous scene you have created with those wonderful leaves and flower.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. The foliage wreath is an absolute joy with those colours & I love the way you used the Christmas stamps in such a versatile manner. Those little berries are a real treat & the whole so evocative of harvest.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, I love the flower and the way you have framed the card with the acorns and leaves
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us for the Fall Foliage challenge at Broken Box Stock.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Fall'theme card Claire and that quote is lovely with it! warm greet Mirandax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claire you create the most amazing scenes, this one is beautiful, love the autumnal inspiration behind it. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The scene is lovely and the flower arrangement is fabulous. A beautiful card Claire.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Claire, this is a fabulous scene, I love the autumn tones and the wreath framing your image. Gorgeous.

    Thanks for sharing this lovely card in our challenge this week.

    Cheers
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Delicious Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful! I love your swag of leaves...wow! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Frilly & Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Claire,
    Gorgeous card! I must get some Pan pastels!
    Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...