My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 15 September 2012

Ivy trails from Chocolate Baroque

Hi there, woo hoo weekend at last and now I've got a week off work . I'm planning on lots of lazing around, plenty of crafting and not much else lol, but before i get on with that here's a Christmas card using some of the new clear stamps from Chocolate Baroque, this time I've used 'Ivy Trails' which you can find here

I stamped the images in black archival ink except for the sentiment which I stamped with versamark and embossed with gold detail WOW embossing powder. I coloured the image with distress markers and lightly inked around the edges with tea dye and pumice stone distress inks. I've used gold mirri card and  ivy green card for matting and layering. 

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Anything goes challenge: Early Christmas
LEJ Designs: Winter wishes
Papelitos STamps: anything goes
Penny Black and More: Early Christmas makes

Thanks for popping by
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. The way you coloured those ivy leaves is so effective especially with the splashes of red in the berries picking out the poinsettia . Love your mounting & the real traditional feel to this.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Claire, I love the images.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this Christmas card is stunning.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at anything goes challenge.
    Hugs Emma cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning Claire, I love the ivy and the poinsettia is beautiful, whilst I am here thank you for joining in with LEJ Designs
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Claire your colouring of those leaves is fab
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Claire. I haven't started Christmas cards yet. TFS Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,Claire your layering is perfect,and I do like your colouring; distress markers are great. Thank you for joining in at LEJ Designs Challenge this week; good luck. Vee xx LEJ/DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your ivy leaves and how you have coloured them beautifully-thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs this week
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love how the mirri and green card stock frame all the greenery with the pop of red in the poinsettia! thank you so much for sharing your christmas card with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...