My lovely blogland friends

Monday 2 June 2014

Summer Blooms at Vintage Stamping challenges

Good morning friends, can you believe its June already? Goodness me I dont know where this year is going. Our theme at Flonzcraft Vintage stamping challenges this month is 'Summer Blooms', you don't have to make a vintage project to enter as long as you follow the theme and make sure that stamping is the focus of your project. As always our lucky winner will receive a $20 voucher from Flonzcraft and there are some gorgeous stamps to choose from!


I've coloured one of the gorgeous Gibson Girls from Flonzcraft with pencils, die cut with nesties and layer her up on some kraft card The backing paper is from Pion Design as is the paper I've used to make the flowers (using a Britannia Rose Die) I've added lace, pearls, ribbon topped with one of my favourite iridescent flower buttons and I've also added some memory box die cuts,  in the polka dot paper and in kraft I've used a teeny tiny bit of  Seedless Preserves DI to distress all the edges
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Cards Galore Encore: anything goes
Creative Card Crew: Shabby chic/vintage
Die Cut Divas: at least one embellishment
Hobbybook: at least 3 flowers
The Squirrel and the fox: girls

Unfortunately its time for me to go to work so thanks for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation Claire, I love the use of seedless preserves in the ageing of this.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire. Wow! such beautiful colouring of the Gibson Girl stamp! This is really so feminine and pretty...the iridescent button looks fab too!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire. Wow! such beautiful colouring of the Gibson Girl stamp! This is really so feminine and pretty...the iridescent button looks fab too!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beauty Claire and what delicate looking border dies.

    Hope your week is a good one.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Claire this month it's use a stamp or digi which you have so Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or digi on your project challenge #5
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for supporting the "Left Of Centre" Creative Challenges Blog, by entering our current 'Girly' theme.

    This is beautiful and has the lovely vintage look. The image is lovely and I like the colours you have chosen. All the details and elements work so well together. A gorgeous girly but grown up card.

    I hope you have enjoyed playing along so much that you will come back and enter more of our fortnightly challenges.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LOC DT Member

    P.S. I have some blog candy on my personal blog if you would like to join in xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beauty Claire, after seeing this I must use my dies more.

    Warm hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Elegant and Vintagy! thanks for playing with the Die Cut Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  10. This month, the challenge at Die Cut Divas is a multii-challenge, one of which is to make a feminine card. This definitely looks feminine to me. So you can enter this month's challenge at Die Cut DIvas.

    Forgot to add - glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is stunning! Fabulous Card! Thanks for joining in our Girlie challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really elegant yet soft card...I love it. Thank you for joining in at the Hobbybook Designer Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...