My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 1 June 2014

One for the boys at PanPastel UK

Good morning my lovelies, time for a new challenge at PanPastel UK and this time our theme is 'One for the Boys' As always you have two weeks to enter and you don't have to use PanPastels to play along Our lucky winner will receive a fabby prize of crafty goodies from Premium Craft Brands too!


I decided to make a baby card for a change. I've used a digital image (unfortunately I don't know where its from so if you know please leave me a comment so I can add a link to the artist) The image has been coloured with Graph'It markers and die cut with a spellbinders die, I added some Ultramarine blue tint PanPastel to the background and distressed the edges with Raw Umber.

The background was made by applying Maimeri Light Modelliing Paste through a Dutch Doobadoo Stencil and adding some colour once it was dry with more Ultramarine Blue Tint and Dairylide Yellow and Tint PanPastels. The letters have been die cut with a memory box die, coloured with Pans and then glazed with Maimeri Glassy Gel. I've added pompom trim, ribbon, a little button and a twine bow to finsh. I used the scraps of ribbon and a Creative Acrylic sentiment too.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

2 Sisters : baby
Cute Card Thursday: blues and hues
QKR Stampede: Baby/spring/celebration
That's Crafty: Texture paste

Thanks so much for visiting today and for your kind comments
have a happy Sunday
Claire xx

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Claire, I hope someone remebers where you got the image from. It's a great on for new birth cards and christening as well.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So VERY in awe of your colouring ... out of this world lovely lady x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful I hope someone can tell you where the digi stamp us from as I would lve it
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the texture through that stencil, and the delicate shading of the colours is beautiful! Great baby card.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - this is beautiful. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! That is a beautiful creations!! Love it.... Thank you for join us at Creative Moments this time, hope to see you again!! Hugs Kate Co Leader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card and beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Baby, Spring, or Celebrations." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...