My lovely blogland friends

Friday 13 June 2014

Over the Rainbow at Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, blue sky, sunshine and a long weekend off work :-) I'm planning to get all the nasty housey jobs done this morning and then with any luck I can spend the afternoon in the garden colouring, I'm easily pleased lol. This morning sees a brand new challenge at Polkadoodles, and this time we're going 'Over the Rainbow', as always there's a fab prize up for grabs and lots of inspiration from my lovely teamies so if you've got a minute do pop over to the challenge blog and have a look


For my DT card I've used the gorgeous new Rose Budd Collection CD from Polkadoodles, Nikky has crammed this new collection with gorgeous characters plus loads and loads of other goodies too - there's everything from 3d templates, to embellishments, inserts and some fabulous background scenes too

I've used one of those lovely background scenes for this card, along with two of the digi stamps that I've coloured with Graph'It markers and fussy cut before popping up on 3d foam pads. I've layered them up over one of the beautiful backing papers and added lace and seambinding, topping the bow off with a paper flower from my stash.

I decided to create my rainbow from the precoloured embellies on the CD and used both bows and butterflies in rainbow colours, adding a few little pearls to finish off

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafting by Design: anything goes
Crafty Ribbons: anything goes with ribbon
Whoopsi Daisy: anything goes

Have a lovely day and thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

9 comments:

  1. Ain't they adorable, lovely creation hun. xx Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Claire. I ordered my CD from C and C this week and it's on the way. Hope my attempts look as amazing as yours.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love how you have interpreted the theme, Yvonne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, fabulous colouring. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so pretty Claire love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure my first comment posted - blogger playing up again. Very pretty card Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely creation. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card love the scene you have used and how you made your rainbow xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...