My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 29 September 2013

Exciting times in PanPastel Land!

Oh my goodness, its all happening over at PanPastel UK, , in fact Berni is stocking so many fab new products we're having a new name 'Premium Craft Brands'. We've got a whole host of talented new teamies joining us and a gorgeous new look blog  too!!! Of course we've got a new challenge with a fab prize from the lovely Berni at Premium Craft Brands too so grab a cuppa and pop over to find out all about it.  Before you go, my DT project is a little card and gift box made using PanPastels (of course lol)


I've recently treated myself to a gelli plate so I decided to have a play. I applied Magenta Tint PanPastel  to some white card and then had some messy fun with Maimeri Acrylic paint and a gorgeous pronty mask create some backgrounds. I made a little card, I didn't want to cover the background up so I simply stamped the sentiment and added some brown seam binding and a rose made with tattered florals and more magenta tint PanPastel:


The little gift box is actually a PanPastel box, painted with acrylic paint and then covered with pieces of my gelli plate background. I added another rose and more ribbon to finish off.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:
Altered Eclectics : Alter something
Crafting Cafe: altered art
Inky chicks: pretty in pink

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
Claire xx

18 comments:

  1. Oh Claire this is so beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little set Claire and that background is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, stopping by to admire your beautiful project, love it!!
    Big hugs
    Tracy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Claire, such a beautiful design. I love the colours and wonderful flowers
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card and box are very pretty Claire I love your background too. I must find time to play some more with my geli plate

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful elegant card & gift box set Claire. I hope you are having a great Sunday, Shirleyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Claire and love the "upcycling" ... I now know what to do with my boxes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card and gift box sweetie so pretty. The ribbon and flower is the perfect compliment.

    Crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning make Claire, love it! Thanks for being part of the new team, your projects rock xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful, a lovely project.
    Thank you for joining in the challenge over at the Crafting Café, good luck,
    We would love you to join in future challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful creation Claire, love it. So glad you had fun with the Gelli Plate, I haven't used mine in ages, note to self to get out Gelli plate. TFS Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation love it - TFS with us over at Altered Eclectics this month hope to see you in future challenges.
    Elaine aka Ellapu

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey there Claire, fabulously made love the brown and pinkish colors yep fabulous project hun. Your flower is georgous too Thankss for sharing sweetie, hugs Terry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew there was a good reason for saving those little boxes. You've decorated it beautifully and it a fab card to match it.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Claire
    Gorgeous set. Love the background and the colours.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful combination...a lovely gift set. The colours are lovely and the masking is just amazing. Love the pretty flower and the lush ribbon. Thanks so much for linking up with us at Altered Eclectics this month. I always enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is great.Thank you for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs this time, Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Claire, this is just lovely! What a pretty set!
    Thanks for playing in the Altered Art Challenge at The Crafting Cafe!
    Don't forget we have a DT call on at the moment.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...