My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 3 May 2015

Anything creative goes at We Love to Create

Good morning folks, its inspiration week from the PanPastel girls over at We Love 2 Create. You've still got a week to enter our Anything Creative Goes challenge and our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous goodies from our generous sponsors Premium Craft Brands!


I've made a Christmassy wallhanging for my DT project. I began with some corrugated cardboard which I distressed and dry brushed with white gesso.  I made a little stampbord scene using my PanPastels and Stampscapes stamps. I masked the stampbord squares with fine masking tape and then set to adding colour with my Pans. I stamped in the scene and added a little extra colour with distress markers. Next I used my Stampbord Scraper tools to add highlights to my scene. One of the tools is perfect for creating little circles - great for  snow or polkadots! I added a little Black Pearl PanPastel Medium around the edges.



I popped the scene on my corrugated card with cosmic shimmer glue and added some pompom trim. Some Dutch Doobadoo laser cut snowflakes (Igave them some shimmer with my White Pearl PanPastel Medium. I also added a couple of Tattered angels glimmer chips that were coloured with PanPastels. To finish off I added some ribbon, again coloured with my Pans and added some charms and beads from my stash.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Fab'n'Funky: Christmas 
Open Minded: Shabby Chic
Retro Rubber: anything goes with old stamps 
(I've had my stampscapes stamps for years)
Stamps and Stencils: anything goes mixed media
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge: Anything goes no patterned paper

Thanks for popping by, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx


13 comments:

  1. Wow Claire such tremendous inspiration. Good to see you preparing for xmas well in advance!!! Haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creation, Claire. Love scene stamping and Stampscapes, and I might have to lift this squares idea for a future scene... The finishing touches are great too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely! Brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Claire this is awesome what an amazing, beautiful creation, the scene looks wonderful, brilliant project thank you for sharing it with us at FAB 'N' FUNKY this week.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire, thank you so much for entering your project at Open-Minded Crafting Challenge - I'm thrilled to find your blog as it lead me to more information on Pan Pastels. Your project is just amazing. Looking forward to learning more. Take care and good luck on your entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic! I cannot stop looking! Amazing work! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous artwork! Thanks so much for doing the RR challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The detail in your DT project is incredible! Love all the scenes, the texture and embellishments! Thanks for including Retro Rubber in your stamping fun this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty Christmas project with tons of beautiful details. Thanks for playing along at RRBC!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is truly gorgeous! I am in awe of your beautiful creation. Thanks for playing along with Retro Rubber this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project and love the use of corrugated cardboard,love the scene and added embellishments--Thank you for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...