My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 22 December 2013

Quick and easy Christmas gifts at Premium Craft Brands

Good morning folks, how's your weekend going? After a mammoth pressie wrapping session yesterday I think we're nearly ready Christmas, I'm hoping to have a lazy day today and catch up on some TV but first I wanted to share my project for this weeks challenge at Premium Craft Brands PanPastel Challenge. Pop on over to the challenge blog to find out all about the fabby prize from our generous sponsor Your Creativity Store and check out my teamies gorgeous projects too! Our theme this week for challenge entrants is 'Anything goes' but the DT were challenged to make a Christmas gift using fabric eeeeeeeek!
Talk about a challenge lol.

I had a bit of a mad scientist session in my craft room and experimented with PanPastels, Maimeri Glassy Gel and Crinoline fabric. I coloured the fabric with Permanent red PanPastel and then smothered it with Maimeri Glassy Gel and brushed on some  Gold PanPastel. I left it to dry (give it a good 24 hours) and die cut it with tattered florals and made the roses. I added some charms, beads and bits and bobs from my stash to make the necklace. Here's another pic of the flowers, they are a lot 'redder' in real life, my dodgy photography again lol.


I'm entering this one in the following challenges:

Bastel Traum: anything but a card
Bloggers: Holiday gifts
Miriam's Crafting Blog: homemade gifts
Sparkles Forum: anything but a card

Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. I love this pendant Claire, so gorgeous, clever you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire this is beautiful, so clever, I love it xx Merry Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you absolutely rocked the challenge, this is STUNNING Claire. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just beautiful! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! I love it. Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Miriam's Crafting Blog. Let me know if you got the leaves from my shop so I can give you proper credit for using my products. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work Claire, you have achieved your goal with distinction. Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...