My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 7 October 2017

Tall Trees from Chocolate Baroque

Oops I meant to post this card yesterday bus as usual work has been so busy I just haven't had a minute. Anyway the weekend is here  and I'm going to be a busy bee making samples for some more of Lesley's shows on Hochanda! This card is one of the samples I made for the shows last month which featured some of my favourite Chocolate Baroque stamps.


This card was made using stamps from Tall Trees. I created a little scene on linen card using a torn paper mask and distress inks before stamping the trees with brown ink. I then cleaned the stamp and inked up the top part of the trees with gilding glue and stamped again before applying glitter in shades of green, orange and brown. The sentiment is from Birthday Words.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar: Orange brown and green
Creative Knockouts: Anything goes
Making Memories Crafting: Anything goes Autumn/Halloween
That's Crafty: Forever Autumn


Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

1 comment:

  1. Super card Claire you have built up a beautiful scene using those stamps. Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty and joining the Forever Autumn Challenge. Best Wishes Tracey.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...