My lovely blogland friends

Friday 20 October 2017

Anything Goes at Polkadoodles

Good morning again, two posts today and this project is for our Anything Goes challenge over at Polkadoodles! Pop over to the challenge blog and check out all my teamies beautiful projects and find out about all the new releases and of course the fab prize for our lucky winner!


 I've made a cute little hanging heart all ready for Christmas. I've used one of the gorgeous embossed papers from the Winnie White Christmas collection and added one of the new Christmas sentiment stamps Heartfelt Wishes.

I stuck the paper to the mdf heart using matte gel medium. Once it was dry I sanded around the edges to remove the excess paper. I love this paper it's so pretty and looks really 3d!. I stamped the sentiment on some white card and glued that across the heart and added some blingy trim and a little lace. I used bright red organza ribbon to create the hanging loop, added a bow, a bell and a sparkly dazzler to finish off.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Christmas at Sweet Stampin: Anything goes for Christmas
CRAFT: Christmas
Inky Chicks: Anything but square
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge: Anything goes Christmas

Thanks so much for popping by today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely! what a great idea to add a red bow. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice. Guest Designer Trimmies Craft Challenge Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous wall hanging Claire, I love all of the ribbon! Thanks so much for joining us at the Holly & Ivy Christmas Challenge!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful idea and love the pop of red with the bow x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable hanging heart Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...