My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 27 July 2016

A Chocolate Birthday treat!!

Good evening all, I hope you're all enjoying the summery weather. I have to say it's been a bit hit and miss here with some stormy skies at times but we haven't had any rain today. I've been very quiet on the blogging front again so a big thank you to everyone who has visited and taken the time to comment ... i really appreciate your kind words. I'm finally getting a bit more organised and hopefully soon will have my craft room back! I can't wait.. I've also got a new little helper, a 9 month old Border Collie cross pup called Benji. I'm not sure what he's crossed with, perhaps a lurcher or may be a whirlwind lol. Initally he's here for a week's foster care but he's part of the family already so hopefully he'll be staying for good. Anyway back to the important stuff, crafting!! We've got an exciting celebration over at the Chocolate Baroque Challenge Blog as it's our 2nd birthday!! Our challenge theme is 'Chocolate' and we just want to see some kind of chocolate colour (milk, plain or white) on your project. We've got a fabulous prize for our lucky winner, Lesley is donating a £25 voucher to spend at Chocolate Baroque so I hope you're going to join in!!


One of my best friends had a birthday recently and so I thought it would be a good idea to make a chocolate themed birthday card. I've just used various different CB stamps for the background, the chocolate wrapper and also on the little 'squares of chocolate'. Stamps are from Decadent Brocade, one of my all time favourite. The 'foil' was made using some pretty gold tissue that I crumpled up and the sentiment is from Baroque Eggs
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Cards und More: Embossing
Creative Moments: Anything goes
Lemon Shortbread: Anything goes
Love to Scrap: Anything goes
Ooh La La: Texture
Paper Shelter: Anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx

8 comments:

  1. The chocolate looks appetising... and it's calorie free! Great stamping Claire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy project! Thanks for participating in our challenge at Love To Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card! lOve that chocolate bar! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous birthday card Claire, the chocolate looks so real. Congratulations on the new member of the family, he sound lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Ooh La La and good luck in the draw. Hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome make - brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Claire, very creative, and good enough to eat! Thanks for joining our texture challenge over at OohLaLa, think you tick all the boxes there! Love the sound of your pup too, hope you get to keep him, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea and your chocolate bar looks real! Glad Benji is enjoying his stay with you and fingers crossed, could become a permanent fixture in the family. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun idea, great for chocoholic friends!
    Thanks for linking up at CuM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...