My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 17 July 2016

Anything Creative/Mixed Media goes at We Love 2 Create

Good evening my lovelies, i've got laptop gremlins so i'm very late with my DT post for our new challenge at We Love 2 Create where our theme is 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media goes'. We've got lovely crafty stash lined up for our lucky winner thanks to Premium Craft Brands and of course Top 3 honours are up for grabs too.


For my DT project i've made a seaside themed card using some gorgeous new stamps  (Tropical Oceans and Oceana) from Polkadoodles (you can find them here) .  I began by adding the background sky, sea and beach with my Pans and then stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black. I used a battery eraser to remove colour from the images and also to create some waves. I used sofft tools to add colour and detail before distressing the edges with Burnt Sienna.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Moving along with the times:  no designer papers
Penny Black and more: anything goes with a stamp
Stempelgarten: Summer holiday
We Love vintage: Sun/sea//sand


Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



7 comments:

  1. Wow what a fab scene you have created......wish my stamping was as good and the background is amazing. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great beach scene. I love how you put everything together including the whale's tail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super summer scene here. Love how you created the waves and the whake tail is genies. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Ina GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful work. i like your picture. Thank you for playing with us at crafting with dragonflies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab scene you've created, love the colours. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Crafting with Dragonflies. Hope to see you again next time. Congratulations on being one of the top 3.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...