My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 31 July 2016

Anything Creative/Mixed Media goes at We Love 2 Create

Good morning folks, it's challenge time at We Love 2 Create and this time around our theme is 'Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes'. Our lucky winner will receive some gorgeous crafty goodies from our generous sponsor Premium Craft Brands and you don't  have to use our products to enter.

For my DT project I've made a card using some of my favourite PanPastels and some gorgeous new stamps from Polkadoodles. The stamps are called Absolute Vintage and you can find them here. You can find links to the Pans I've used at the end of this post, Magenta Extra Dark is such a gorgeous colour, one of my all time favourites!




I've used lots of the stamps, mostly with versamark which gives the Pans even more depth. The focal images have been stamped with Black Archival ink and I've used my Pans to tint the die cut frames. I've also added Pans to the flower to add a little gold highlight here and there.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

Brown Sugar: Anything goes
Cards 4 Galz: No designer paper
Creative Knockouts: Anything goes
Love to Scrap: Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything goes
Simply Papercraft: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another stunning project. I can feel all the texture from here. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful collage design - the background is stunning. Thanx for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz this time.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning make, love it!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...