My lovely blogland friends

Friday 9 October 2015

Use a die cut at Polkadoodles

Good morning folks, Friday at last and my weekend has started early as I've got a days annual leave today. I've got a few jobs to do at home and of course some crafting. Its time for a new challenge at Polkadoodles and this time around our theme is a really easy one, 'Use a die cut'. As always there's a fab prize for our lucky winner so pop on over to the challenge blog for all the details and check out my teamies gorgeous projects too.


I've used lots of elements from the gorgeous Picknix Nordic Winter Collection (you can find it here) to create this acetate card. I don't use a lot of die cuts in my crafting but I've dusted off my cuttlebug and added some die cut icicles to the top of my card. To save time i've used precoloured elements from the collection, isn't the snowman adorable?

To make it extra Christmassy i've added lots of 'snow' and given Mr Snowman a bobble for his hat


To finish off I've added seam binding ribbon, bells and little bark heart.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Craft your Passion: anything goes
Inspiration Destination: Anything goes
Natalie and Amy's : Snowpeople
Papertake Weekly: anything goes

Thanks so much for visiting today
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love it. TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely card - I love acetate on cards mine always look rubbish and end up binned xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so cool Claire - love it! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty - well done!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and great textures. Thanks for joining CCAYR challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    You've made a topper from it
    He is super nice.
    grtjs lisbeth
    CHCC2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the image you have chosen. The die cut icicles really give your card dimension. I love the texture that the 'snow' gives it. Good to have you join us at Natalie and Amy's this month. Hugs Sheryl DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable this snowman and the trees.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck. xxx Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how adorable, Claire!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just amazing, love the snowman.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So much texture Claire ~ gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...