My lovely blogland friends

Wednesday 10 March 2010

Something Completely Different

I'm so busy at work at the minute I've had to dip out of some of the swaps I usually take part in and I've really been missing fat book swaps, I love the 4x4 format so I had to take the chance to make a 'thrinchie' which is the challenge this month at Something Completely Different the theme this week is love and romance.Here is my little love thrinchie (sounds a bit naughty doesn't it lol)

I used l bits from my scrapbox for this, an elusive images heart stamp, some tiny black buttons, organza ribbon and a crystal buckle.
A quick tip - if you have a scrap store locally check it out for some fabby craft bargains. Ours is a charity which collects stuff from local companies that would be thrown away - I popped in for the first time yesterday and was amazed at the amount of stuff they had - everything from magazines, buttons, paper, card, vinyl, wood, and best of all - a HUGE bag of ribbons for £2.38. I was a very happy bunny and will be spending many a happy hour stroking all my lovely new ribbons
Thanks for looking
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Claire! I love all the sparkle and that gorgeous crystal buckle!
    Your local scrap store sounds fab! have fun with your new ribbons! - what a bargain!
    Hugs
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece of work Claire
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous piece of work Claire and what a bargain for the ribbons, enjoy.
    Janette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking about your blog Claire and your cards are all gorgeous! What a unique and delightful style you have! We've just posted our second challenge at www.justscraps.ca and would love to have you play along. Drop by and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very striking!. Love the texture on the heart. Thanks for playing at SCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous heart and so elegant too
    I love it even more because it's not in red or pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so beautiful Claire. Can I come and stroke your ribbons. I love ribbons and tassels. I see you are a Capricorn, so am I perhaps it has something to do with our star sign. Lol
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. One colour designs are so elegant. I love all the different textures - it looks so rich.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very decadent Trinchie, love the colour combo with thd dash of cream ribbon

    thanks for joining us on SCD

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...