My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 14 March 2010

Dream about the willow pattern story....

Willow pattern china always reminds me of my Grandma but I never knew the story behind it, you can read it on the Dragon's Dream Tag it On challenge blog (there is also some fab blog candy on offer too).  It is a beautiful story and has inspired me to make this tag for Frankie's challenge which is 'Dream about the Willow pattern story'


Its made using my brayer and various inks, the stamps are from Elusive images and Clarity. I used a white sakura glaze pen for highlights, a gold pentouch pen around the edge and added an eyelet with my cropodile. The ribbon is coloured with a blue inkpad and I added a charm made from a bottle top, an oriental sticker, some blue pearlidoodles and a little blue glitter.
I'm also entering this into the Alphabet challenge which this week is 'T is for Tag'
Thanks for looking
Claire xx

12 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous Claire well done you. Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claire you are very clever, this is lovely.

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Claire
    Beryl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is beautiful, I love the Willow Story, and have collected china for so very long, well done, you, just trawlling around for images so that I can play along. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Clare...this is absolutely stunning my lovely!!!! Thank you so much for dreaming with us this week XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOO, this is a most beautifully delicate and well worked tag, Claire. I LOVE it so much. The blossom is a wonderful stamp... Thanks so much for dreaming with us this week...
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect! Lovely work.

    Janet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOOOOOVE this tag, the colours are stunning and the overall tag is just soooooo beautiful! many thanks for joining in with us over on the Alphabet challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stunning Claire, clever you, I love it
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag! The blues are stunning! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...