My lovely blogland friends

Sunday 3 January 2010

Peacock card

We've had friends round for lunch today but when they left I managed to sneak up to my craft room while Paul was watching the football and made this simple Peacock card





for the Tandastamps Challenge which is Pretty as a Peacock and also for this months challenge on the Joanna Sheen forum which is 'Feathers'. I've got some real peacock feathers somewhere but I think the craft room gremlins must have borrowed them lol.
The base card is Bazzil bling cardstock and the papers and stamps are all from Graphicus. The main image is stamped with copper EP on to acetate and then glittered on the back. For the border I used a little thingummyjig which was also from Graphicus - I'm not sure what its called but when you heat it up you can press it into a rubber stamp to copy a little section. I'd completey forgotten I had it but found it while I was rummaging around for feathers.
Thanks for looking, I'm back at work tomorrow so I won't have as much time for crafting. Roll on next weekend
Claire xx

5 comments:

  1. WOW Claire, you have been busy, it's good when hubby wants to watch footy, Colin watched too. LOL
    Gorgeous card, I have part of this set but haven't used it to it's full potential.
    I will think of you at work tomorrow whilst I am crafting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. You made good use of your time to yourself. I've got one of those thingamajigs too and keep forgetting to use it. Must have a go now I've seen your results.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card the feather is beautifully done, the border is inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have reminded me that I have one of those thingamyjiggis too! Beautiful work! Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...