My lovely blogland friends

Saturday 9 January 2010

Another Christmas card ...

I seem to be stuck in Christmas card making mode at the minute, it must be all this snow and ice. I've made this card for several challenges, using a gorgeous little fairy from Digital Two for Tuesday . I'm a real fairy addict and I couldn't resist her pretty little face.


She is coloured with promarkers and matted onto silver mirri which doesn't show up too well on the scan. The bp is a bit from my scrap box - its started life as a piece of white glossy card, stamped with snowflakes using versamark ink then brayered using blues, lilacs and pinks. Overstamped with more snowflakes and flourishes. The stamps I used were from Elusive images and Tim Holtz. The card is finished off with a sentiment from Elusive images, a scrap of ribbon from a Christmas pressie and a little charm from my stash box. I'm also joining in the following challenges with this card:
ABC Christmas Challenge which this week is 'A for Angels' and use a charm or beads on your project.
Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge which is to make a tall card and/or use frosty colours. I don't often make DL cards so this was great, really got me thinking
Thanks for looking
Claire xx

10 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute. I love your card. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Claire, cute image and beautiful colour choices.
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely the colours are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty and elegant. Thank you so much for playing the Christmas challenge. X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is amazing. Love it - and the cute image. Gorgeous card.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful

    Thanks for joining us on ABC Christmas :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card :-) The image is lovely but the background paper is absolutely stunning !! :-)

    Thanks for joining in with our first ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Clare, hope you stay in christmas card mode all year! lol! Thanks for joining in with our first ABC Christmas Challenge and hope to see you all year! lol!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card..thank you for joining us at ABC..
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...