My lovely blogland friends

Friday 21 July 2017

Anything Goes at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

Good morning again folks, my second post today and this card is for our Anything Goes challenge at Colour Crazy Challenge. Our sponsor this time is Lemon Shortbread and I've used their fab image Surfer Guy to make this card.


I've coloured the image with Graph'It markers and used PanPastels and some clear microbeads for the  background. The sentiment was stamped in red ink and I've simply matted and layered him on red and then dark blue card.

I'm entering this project in the following challenges:

Card Mania: summer fun
Delicious Doodles: Beside the sea
Inky Chicks: Sentiment
Stinkin Inkers: Summer heat

Thanks so much for visiting today, hope to see you again soon
Claire xx



4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog, all your comments are really appreciated

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...